An Dashboard is provided for every application/workload published by the Controller.
- Navigate to the Application Console
- Click on "Dashboard" on the top left
- From the "workload" dropdown, select your workload
- Optionally, select the time range (default is last 10 mins and maximum is 1 month).
Helm and k8s Yaml Workloads¶
For Helm and Kubernetes Yaml based workloads, a dashboard widget for status of pods comprising the workload organized by cluster is shown.
Wizard based Workloads¶
For wizard based workloads, multiple dashboard widgets are available
A dashboard widget for status of pods comprising the workload organized by cluster
A dashboard widget displaying a list (map) of clusters where the workload is deployed and the state of the workload by cluster.
- Deployed: Workload was successfully deployed to this cluster and is currently operating here.
- In Progress: Workload deployment is in progress at this cluster location.
- Upgrading: Workload is being upgraded at this cluster location.
- Failed: Workload deployment failed to this cluster location.
A dashboard widget displaying the CPU, Memory utilization of the containers