Deprovisioning an upstream cluster is a two step process.
- Delete the cluster in the Console.
- Delete the cluster on each node used to provision the cluster in the Console.
Delete Cluster from Console¶
To delete an upstream cluster in the Console:
- In the Console, go to the Project with the cluster you want to delete.
- For the cluster you want to delete, click the Settings icon (gear icon), then select Delete.
- Select/enter the cluster name and click Confirm
- Optionally, enable the Delete Cluster Object in the Controller to delete all the cluster objects from the console but retain the resource details in the cloud
- Click YES to confirm the deletion
- When deleting the cluster is complete, the cluster is removed from the list of clusters.
Delete Cluster on Node¶
- For each node configured to run the cluster, run the following command:
A message appears asking you to confirm deprovisioning. Enter
YESand press Enter.
yesdoes not confirm the deprovisioning command.
- Enter the sudo password, if required.
- If error messages display during deprovisioning, some can be ignored because these errors will resolve upon a reboot.