This guide contains the steps needed for a user to consume one of the “deployment option reference design’s” for the Rafay “Standard Operating Model”.
- Is based on Azure AKS Kubernetes clusters
- Uses declarative specifications for all resources that can be version controlled and used to replicate/reproduce infrastructure anytime
- Uses Azure Storage container for cluster backup and restore
- Uses “GitHub Actions” for turnkey automation and workflows
What will this Deploy?
What Will You Do by Part¶
|Part||What will you do?|
|1||Setup and Configuration|
- You have access to a GitHub account
- You have access to an Azure account with privileges to create the needed Resources to allow provisioning of resources on your behalf as part of the AKS cluster lifecycle.