Part 3: Deprovision
What Will You Do¶
In this part of the self-paced exercise, you will remove your Upstream Kubernetes cluster and deprovision all the resources created by the SOM automation.
Step 1: Deprovision Environment Resources¶
- In the forked repo, navigate to the "mks" directory
- Open the file “deprovision_mks.ps1”
- Click "Edit this file"
- In the “Populate Variables” section, follow the steps to populate the needed values
- Once the values are populated, click "Commit changes"
- Once committed, go to the "Actions" tab in GitHub. You will see the workflow running.
- Click on the running workflow, click "build" to see the workflow output
- The workflow will take roughly 15 minutes to deprovision all resources. You can monitor the workflow job output and the Rafay console.
As of this step, the SOM automation has deprovisioned all of the resources it initially crated in the environment.