All actions performed on the Amazon AKS cluster right from initial configuration, provisioning, nodegroup actions and deletion are AUDITED.
- Login to the Controller and click System drop-down from the main dashboard menubar
- Select Audit Logs. By default, Audit Logs page appears with the list of actions performed in the last one hour
- Users can search for the required logs using various filters such as Projects, Types, User, Client, and Time Range
- Use Clear Filters to remove the applied filters or Refresh to view the latest updates
- Use Export to export the audit log file in a csv format
KUBECTL Logs - To view the actions performed through Kubectl, click KUBECTL - To view the application/workload/pod that violates OPA policy, click OPC to view those logs
The audit trail is presented to administrators in a reverse chronological format.