Clicking on the "Configuration" tab on the Cluster Dashboard allows the Infrastructure Admin to view critical "static" and "dynamic" metadata associated with the cluster.
Depending on the type of cluster, different metadata will be presented.
- Type (On-Prem, Imported, Amazon EKS)
- Auto Provisioned (Yes/No)
- Ingress IPs (if configured)
- Blueprint (default if not customized)
- Blueprint Sync Status
- Approve Nodes Automatically (ON/OFF)
MKS, Upstream k8s Cluster¶
An example of configuration for an "On-Premises" cluster
Amazon EKS Cluster¶
An example of configuration for a controller provisioned "Amazon EKS" cluster
Clicking on "View More" will display additional EKS and AWS specific metadata is display for Amazon EKS clusters.