Part 5: Deprovision
This is Part 5 of a multi-part, self-paced quick start exercise. In this section, you will deprovision the VMware vSphere cluster.
Step 1: Deprovision Cluster¶
In this step, we will deprovision the VMware vSphere cluster through the web conole. The controller will cleanup all cluster resources in the VMware environment,
- Navigate to your project
- Select Infrastructure -> Clusters
- Click on the gear icon of the cluster and select "Delete"
- When prompted, select "yes" to confirm the deletion of the cluster
- The cluster provision status will show " INFRA DELETION IN PROGRESS". Note, it can take approximately 20 minutes for the deletion to finish
- Once the deletion is complete, the cluster will be removed from the web console
Congratulations! At this point, you have successfully deprovisioned the vSphere cluster.